Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Salmon Nuggets

Click.  I look up from my camera.  I had to take this picture because my husband would never believe me.  I can hardly believe my own eyes.  There before me is my two year old son with a huge smile on his face licking his fingers clean after he has just finished off the container of hummus.  This was right after he finished off three salmon 'nuggets' (patties).  I would not call any of my kids adventurous eaters.  Meal time is normally a huge battle.  I can serve spaghetti, hamburgers, or even pizza and one of my kids will absolutely refuse to eat on any given night.  That was before the 'special diet'.  After seeing the acceptance of today's lunch, I have to say that this diet has been quite an eye opener.  I will never again say, "My child would never eat that."

No comments:

Post a Comment